[This English version is provided solely for reference purposes. Should there be any discrepancy between the Japanese and English versions, the Japanese version will take precedence.]
Scope of Personal Information
The term "Personal Information" as used in this Policy shall mean the following information that is acquired directly or indirectly by the Company and that can be used to identify individual Shareholders, etc., regardless of the medium by which it is acquired.:
- (1) Name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), number(s) of shares held, date(s) of acquisition of shares, etc.
- (2) Details of communications between the Company and Shareholders, etc.
- (3) Other information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby identify individual Shareholders, etc.
Purpose of Use
The Company will use Personal Information of Shareholders, etc. for the following purposes:
- (1) To exercise the rights of Shareholders, etc. in accordance with the Companies Act and other related laws and regulations, and to fulfill the Company's obligations
- (2) For management of Shareholders, etc., including the preparation of shareholder data in accordance with prescribed standards under the Companies Act and other related laws and regulations
- (3) To provide various information and services to Shareholders, etc.
- (4) To conduct various measures, such as questionnaires to facilitate the relationship between Shareholders etc., and the Company
- (5) To answer and respond to various inquiries or offers
- (6) To provide various types of information, such as the provision and transmission of publications from the Company
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may provide Personal Information to third parties only in the following cases:
- (1) When the Company has obtained the consent of the individual to provide Personal Information to a third party
- (2) When required by laws and regulations
- (3) When outsourcing part or all of the work of handling Personal Information
Outsourcing to Third Party
The Company may outsource part or all of the handling of Personal Information. The Company shall be responsible for the management of Personal Information at the outsourced company.
Security Control Measures
The Company takes appropriate security control measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification and leakage of Personal Information obtained.
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
For disclosure or correction of Personal Information of Shareholders, etc., please contact Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, the shareholder registry administrator for the Company, or for the specific procedures for such requests.
Contact Information 2-8-4 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 168-0063 Telephone 0120-782-031 (Toll Free) Stock Transfer Agency Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
For shares held in a brokerage account, please contact your brokerage firm, etc.
For disclosure or correction of Personal Information of investors other than Shareholders, etc. please contact the following
Point of Contact for Inquiries
Please direct inquiries regarding this policy to the following address
LIFULL Co., Ltd., Investor Relations
Address: 1-4-4 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083
Changes to this Handling
The Company reserves the right to change the content of this Policy by posting the revised Policy on the Company’s website.
[Establishment and Revision]
LIFULL Co., Ltd.,
Enacted: April 1, 2022